|Origin||Lisburn, Northern Ireland|
|Genres||Alternative rock, rock|
|Past members||Peter McAuley
Mojo Fury are a Northern Irish alternative rock band from Lisburn, Northern Ireland. Their musical style has been described as "alternative rock" with "progressive" and "hardcore" influence, and the band have been compared to Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age and Nirvana. To date, the band have toured all over the country and supported the likes of Biffy Clyro, Oceansize, Two Door Cinema Club and The Cooper Temple Clause.
Originally a three piece, the band's singer/drummer, Michael Mormecha moved out from behind the kit in 2009 and are now a four piece. The current lineup is Michael Mormecha (lead vocals, guitars), James Lyttle (guitars, vocals, keyboards), Ciaran McGreevy (bass guitar) and Andrew Kearton (drums).
At the end of April 2010, the band released an 'early album version' of "Deep Fish Tank (Factory Settings)" as a free download on their bandcamp site. In May 2011 they released their debut album Visiting Hours of Traveling Circus.
- Mojo Fury EP (September, 2004)
- Untitled EP (February, 2006)
- Visiting Hours... EP (May, 2007)
Visiting Hours of a Traveling Circus – released 9 May 2011.
The Difference Between - released Sep 2013
- "The Mann" – Directed by Kevin Godley
- "The Mann" (album version) Directed by Tristan Crowe
- "Deep Fish Tank" (Factory Settings) – Directed by James Lyttle
- "We Should Just Run Away" - Directed by Darren Lee
- "Colour Of The Bear" - Directed by Darren Lee
We Should Just Runaway – South Sonic single review
- "Culture NI". Culture NI. Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "Oh Yeah Centre". Oh Yeah. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "BBC Across The Line". BBC Across The Line. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- "Deep Fish Tank". Band Camp. Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "Deep Fish Tank". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- "BBC Music: Mojo Fury Visiting Hours of a Travelling Circus Review". BBC Online. Retrieved 2011-10-20.
 A review of Mojo Fury debut single - The Mann