Molalla River School District is a public school district serving Molalla, Oregon, United States and the surrounding area of Clackamas County, including the communities of Clarkes, Mulino and Rural Dell. It is named after the Molalla River.
In the 2009 school year, the district had 61 students classified as homeless by the Department of Education, or 2.1% of students in the district.
High school 
Middle school 
- Molalla River Middle School in Molalla (703 students; grades 6-8)
Elementary schools 
- Clarkes Elementary in Clarkes (185 students; grades K-5)
- Established over 100 years ago
- Dickey Prairie Elementary School southeast of Molalla (115 students; grades 1-5)
- Established in 1889
- Molalla Elementary School in Molalla (395 students; grades K-5)
- Principal: Donna Carlson
- Mulino Elementary School in Mulino
- Rural Dell Elementary School in Rural Dell (235 students; grades K-5)
- Established over 150 years ago
External links