|Population statistics (as of 2001)|
|Time zone:||EET/EEST (UTC+2/3)|
|Elevation (center):||15 m (49 ft)|
|Postal code:||230 52|
Molaoi (Greek: Μολάοι) is a town and a former municipality in Laconia, Peloponnese, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Monemvasia, of which it is the seat and a municipal unit. The population in 2001 was 5,597, of which 3,021 lived in the town itself.
- De Facto Population of Greece Population and Housing Census of March 18th, 2001 (PDF 793 KB). National Statistical Service of Greece. 2003.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- Νews from Molaoi (Greek)
- Molaoi.net - Information and Photos (Greek)
- Molaikos.gr - Local football team (Greek)
- APOEL-Molaoi.gr - Local sports club (Greek)
|This Peloponnese location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|