|Look up moldovan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moldovan and Moldavian refer to something of, from, or related to Moldova (a landlocked country in Eastern Europe), or to the historical region of Moldavia, which currently spans 8 north-eastern counties of Romania, the Republic of Moldova, and parts of Ukraine (Chernivtsi oblast and Budjak). It may also refer to:
- Moldovan cuisine
- Moldovans (also rendered as Moldavians), the identity group forming the majority population of Moldova
- Moldovan language (also Moldavian), one of the names of the official language of Moldova
- Moldavian subdialect of Romanian (speech/variety), one of several varieties of Romanian language
- Moldovan (surname), a common surname in Romania and Moldova
- Moldavian Airlines, an airline based in Chişinău, Moldova
- Moldovan, a folk dance from Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.