From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moldova or Moldavia also may refer to:
South-eastern European political units
- Moldova, a modern state in southeastern Europe;
- Moldavia, one of the four historical regions in modern Romania;
- Principality of Moldavia, a historical state in 1359-1859;
- Moldavian Democratic Republic, a short-lived constituent republic of Russia, in 1917;
- Moldavian ASSR, an autonomous Soviet republic within Ukrainian SSR, 1924–1940;
- Moldavian SSR, a republic of the Soviet Union, 1940–1990.
- Moldova River, a river in Romania;
- Moldova, Estonia, a village in Lüganuse Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia.
- SS Moldavia, a World War II British steam ship;
- Moldavia, a.k.a. MV Anne Scan, a Slovenian-built cargo ship.
- Moldova (newspaper), a Romanian newspaper in the 1930s;
- Editura Moldova, a Moldovan publishing house;
- 2419 Moldavia, an asteroid discovered in 1974.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.