Molecular & Cellular Proteomics
|Molecular & Cellular Proteomics|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Mol. Cell. Proteomics|
|Edited by||Alma L. Burlingame, Ralph A. Bradshaw|
American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (United States)
|Delayed, after 12 months|
Molecular & Cellular Proteomics is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 2002 and published by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. It covers research on structural and functional properties of proteins, especially with regard to development.
The journal also publishes other content such as "HUPO views", which are reports from the Human Proteome Organization (HUPO), proceedings from HUPO meetings, and the proceedings of the International Symposium On Mass Spectrometry In The Life Sciences.
As of January 2010, the journal is published online only and no longer available in print. The editors-in-chief are A.L. Burlingame and Ralph A. Bradshaw. All articles are available free 1 year after publication. In press articles are available free on its website immediately after acceptance.
MCP is indexed in Medline, PubMed, Index Medicus, the Science Citation Index, Current Contents - Life Sciences, Scopus, BIOSIS Previews, Web of Knowledge and the Chemical Abstracts Service.
- "Molecular and Cellular Proteomics :: About the Journal". Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- Bradshaw, R. A.; Burlingame, A. L. (2009). "Seven Years of Good Luck". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 8: 1–1. doi:10.1074/mcp.E900001-MCP200.
- "Mission Statement". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- Ralph A. Bradshaw and Alma L. Burlingame,"Welcome, HUPO". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 6:951, 2007.
- Ping, Rolf Apweiler and John Bergeron,MCP and HUPO: An Era of New Partnership, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 6:951-952, 2007.
- MCP Supplement: HUPO 4th Annual World Congress, August 29-September 1, 2005, Munich
- Special Issue: 8th International Symposium On Mass Spectrometry In The Life Sciences
- "Frequently Asked Questions about Individual (Non-Member) Subscriptions". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "MCP Masthead, February 2012 issue". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
|This article about a biochemistry journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.