From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moles can refer to:
- Moles de Xert, a mountain range in the Baix Maestrat comarca, Valencian Community, Spain
Groups and organizations
- The Moles, a fraternal organization of the heavy construction industry
- The Moles (Australian band)
- The Moles, a British psychedelic rock band, see: See Monkey Do Monkey#The Moles
- Brodie Moles, Australian football player
- James Moles, English football player
- Thomas Moles, Ulster Unionist politician
- Andy Moles, English cricketer
- Abraham Moles, French engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.