From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moline may refer to:
In the United States:
- Moline, Illinois, the largest city of that name in the U.S.
- Moline Township, Rock Island County, Illinois
- Moline, Kansas
- Moline, Michigan
- Moline, Ohio
 Other uses
- Moline-Knight, an early American automobile
- The cross moline of heraldry
- Minneapolis-Moline, a tractor company
- Ulmus americana 'Moline', a cultivar of the American Elm Ulmus americana
- Jack Moline, a Conservative rabbi in Alexandria, Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.