From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Molino can refer to:
- Francesco Molino, an Italian guitarist and composer
- Jean Molino, a semiologist at the University of Lausanne
- Molino, Florida, a town in the United States
- Molino, Pennsylvania, United States, a village in West Brunswick Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
- Molino, is a frazione of the comune of Messina in the Province of Messina, Sicilia, southern Italy
- Molino Canyon, a gorge in Arizona
- The Battle of Molino del Rey, part of the Mexican-American War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.