From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moll in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moll can refer to:
- Möll, a river of Austria
As a name
People with the given name
- Moll Davis, an actress and mistress to King Charles II of England
- Moll, a character in the 1937 musical The Cradle Will Rock by Marc Blitzstein
- Moll Flanders, the title character in the novel by Daniel Defoe
- Moll Hackabout, the unfortunate prostitute portrayed in William Hogarth's A Harlot's Progress
As slang term
- Gun moll, the female companion of an American gangster
- Moll (slang), in Australia and New Zealand, any woman with loose sexual morals.
Derived from Latin mollis meaning "soft":
- Moll (grape) (es), a Spanish grape variety
- Manto negro, another Spanish wine grape variety that is also known as Moll
- In music, the German, Hungarian, Serbian, Polish, Czech and Scandinavian term for "minor"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moll.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.