From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Molly, Mollie, mollies, or molly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Molly or Mollie may refer to:
- Molly (name) or Mollie, a female given name (including a list of persons and characters with the name)
- Poecilia sphenops, a species of fish commonly known as "molly"
- Poecilia, a genus of fishes collectively known as "mollies"
Film, television and theatre
- Molly (1951 film), a 1951 film by Walter Hart
- Molly (film), a 1999 film by John Duigan
- Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front, a 2006 made-for-television film
- Molly (musical), a 1973 Broadway musical
- Molly, starring Caroline Silhol in a role nominated for the Molière Award for Best Actress
- Molly, a Polish television series
- Molly, a children's TV series that aired on The Children's Channel
- Molly (band), a Swedish band mixing ska and Irish folk music
- Molly Smitten-Downes, English singer known by the mononym Molly
- "Molly" (Cedric Gervais song)
- "Molly" (Tyga song)
- "Molly", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence from Tight
- "Molly", a song by Mike Oldfield from QE2
- "Molly", a song by Ween from the album The Pod
- "Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)", a 1995 single by Sponge
- MDMA (Ecstasy) or possibly Methylone (bk-MDMA), drugs associated with clubs and dancing
- Molly, a female mule
- Molly (fastener), a type of wall anchor
- Molly dance, a form of English Morris dance
- Molly house, a term for a gay house of assignation in 18th century
- Molly Maguires, a 19th-century Irish secret society
- Molly Malone, an old folk song about a female fishmonger in Dublin, Ireland; and an associated famous statue and commemoration day in Dublin, Ireland.
- Molly Mormon, a stereotype of a Latter-day Saint woman
- MOLLE (military), Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment
- Mollee, New South Wales, a parish in White County, New South Wales
- Mali (disambiguation)
- Mahle (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.