Molly Moo-Cow was the name of an animated character appearing in Rainbow Parade shorts produced by the Van Beuren Studios in the 1930s.
This series was sold to Commonwealth Pictures in 1941 and was later syndicated for television. Some of these can be found in inexpensive DVD collections of public domain cartoons.
In the children's TV series Arthur, the title character's younger sister D.W. is a fan of a show called "Mary Moo-Cow."
- Picnic Panic (1935)
- The Hunting Season (1935)
- Molly Moo-Cow and the Butterflies (1935)
- Molly Moo-Cow and the Indians (1935)
- Molly Moo-Cow and Rip Van Winkle (1935)
- Toonerville Trolley (1936)
- Molly Moo-Cow and Robinson Crusoe (1936)