||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
15 March 1939
Walsham-le-Willows, Suffolk, England
Mollie Peters (born 15 March 1939 in Walsham-le-Willows, Suffolk, England) is an English actress. She appeared in only three films during the 1960s. Her best-known appearance was the role of Bond girl, Patricia Fearing or Pat, a nurse who takes care of James Bond (Sean Connery) while he's on vacation at her health clinic in Thunderball (1965). Molly was the first Bond girl to be seen taking her clothes off on screen in the Bond series.
Peters started out as a model and she was discovered by director Terence Young. According to the special edition DVD of Thunderball, Peters' short film career was the result of a disagreement between her and her agent, the specifics of which have not been revealed.
According to Peters, her agent at the time of "Thunderball" held her to her contract agreement of representation due to the Mega-Successful Box-Office hit of the fourth James Bond film in 1965.
Not until many years later, when the fame, glamour and the chaos had fade from the release of "Thunderball", her contractual agreement had ended and so had any modelling and/or film prospects for Mollie Peters.
Peters later married and gave birth to son.
In 2011, Peters suffered a mild stroke.
As of 2014 Mollie Peters currently lives in Ipswich, England.
- Baker's Half-Dozen (1967) TV series as Various Characters (unknown episodes)
- Armchair Theatre as Waitress (1 episode, 1967)
- Don't Raise the Bridge, Lower the River (1967) as Heath's Secretary
- Das Experiment (1966) (TV) as Junges Mädchen
- Target for Killing (aka Das Geheimnis der gelben Mönche) (1966) as Vera
- Thunderball (1965) as Patricia Fearing
- Peter Studies Form (1964) (as Mollie Peters)
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|