||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
15 March 1942
Walsham-le-Willows, Suffolk, England
Molly Peters (born 1942 in Walsham-le-Willows, Suffolk, England) is an English actress. She appeared in only three films during the 1960s. Her best known appearance was the role of Bond girl, Patricia Fearing or Pat, a nurse who takes care of James Bond (Sean Connery) while he's on vacation at her health clinic in Thunderball (1965). Molly was the first Bond girl to be seen taking her clothes off on screen in the Bond series.
Peters started out as a model and she was discovered by director Terence Young. According to the special edition DVD of Thunderball, Peters' short film career was the result of a disagreement between her and her agent, the specifics of which have not been revealed.
- Baker's Half-Dozen (1967) TV series as Various Characters (unknown episodes)
- Armchair Theatre as Waitress (1 episode, 1967)
- Don't Raise the Bridge, Lower the River (1967) as Heath's Secretary
- Das Experiment (1966) (TV) as Junges Mädchen
- Das Geheimnis der gelben Mönche (1966) as Vera ... aka Target for Killing (UK) (US: TV title)
- Thunderball (1965) as Patricia Fearing
- Peter Studies Form (1964) (as Mollie Peters)
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|