|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
Molly Stevens FREng FIMMM FRSC MRPharmS FSB is Professor of Biomedical Materials and Regenerative Medicine and Research Director for Biomedical Materials Sciences in the Institute of Biomedical Engineering at Imperial College London. In 2013 she presented the Woolmer Lecture of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine.
She graduated from the University of Bath with a First Class Honours in Pharmaceutical Science and gained a PhD from the University of Nottingham in 2000. Following this, she moved to Massachusetts Institute of Technology before joining Imperial College in 2004.
In 2010 she received the IUPAC award for creativity in polymer science, the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining Rosenhain Medal and the Norman Heatley Award for interdisciplinary research from the Royal Society of Chemistry
- "Molly Stevens". Life Scientific. 15 November 2011. BBC Radio 4. http://bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0174gk0. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- She Grows Bones, Wired, November 2011
- Molly Stevens, Royal Academy of Engineering, July, 2013
- Imperial College webpage for Molly Stevens, March 2014
- IUPAC website, March 2014
- IOM3 Award winners 2010, 2010
- RSC 2010 award winners, 2010
|This biographical article about a scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|