Moment of Inspiration
|Developer(s)||Triple Squid Software Design|
|Stable release||3.0 for Windows and Mac|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7/8), Apple Mac OS X with Wine|
|Type||3D computer graphics software|
Moment of Inspiration (MoI) is a 3D modeling program designed for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, and is aimed at designers and artists. It supports precision and freeform NURBS drawing tools and its graphical user interface can be operated with a pen tablet.
These are small stand-alone programs that add further functionality to MoI. 
- Obj23dmWireframe converter - enables bringing polygon data in an .obj file into MoI to use as a construction guide.
- 3dmCurves2DXF converter - enables converting curves from .3dm to .dxf format, to help export data from MoI to some CAM programs.
- SeparateOBJ editor - enables editing an .obj file to break objects down into smaller pieces to help with material assignment in some other programs such as Poser, HyperShot, and Bryce.
- MergeOBJ editor - enables editing an .obj file to combine all the different objects in it into one single object.
- Blender importer - a custom Blender .lwo import script written by Anthony D'Agostino to enable exporting data from MoI to Blender while preserving the accurate vertex normals to get high quality smooth shading.