Moments (talk show)
||This article uses bare URLs for citations, which may be threatened by link rot. (May 2014)|
Living, loving and all about bonding
|Created by||Net 25|
|Directed by||Dandi Cabusora|
|Presented by||Gladys Reyes-Sommereux|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|Executive producer(s)||Anita Ramos Camba|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Original channel||Net 25|
|Picture format||NTSC 480i|
|Original run||2007 – present|
Moments (stylized MOMents) is an award winning Filipino celebrity talk show hosted by Gladys Reyes and aired on Net 25. It is a show for mothers and kids that feature the different bonding moments, child-rearing styles and the many facets of motherhood. It airs 7pm every Saturday with replays on Mondays to Fridays at 10 A.M and Sundays at 11:30 AM / 12:30 PM.
||This section appears to be written like an advertisement. (May 2014)|
Mothering is a full-time job that does not come with a how-to manual. Moments fills in gap by offering mothers and would be mothers a practical guide in becoming the best and the most effective moms they can be. Celebrity and seasoned mothers share with Gladys Reyes valuable tips and secrets on raising healthy, happy, smart, and well disciplined kids. Moments also gives mothers useful ideas in spending precious bonding moments with their kids.
- Ryan Agoncillo (2013)
- Judy Ann Santos (2013)
- Nora Aunor(2012)
- Lorna Tolentino (2012)
- Albert Martinez (2012)
- Vilma Santos(2011)
- Jose Mari Chan(2011)
- Robin Padilla(2011)
- Lily Monteverde(2011)
- Kris Aquino(2011)
- Lea Salonga(2011)
- Imelda Marcos(2011)
- Dawn Zulueta
- Pilita Corrales (2011)
- Susan Roces (2011)
- Sharon Cuneta(2009)
- Ruffa Gutierrez (2009)
- Vic Sotto (2009)
- Ai-Ai de las Alas (2009)
- Maricel Soriano (2009)
- MomStop: Pressure-free bonding moments between mom & kid.
- Certified by Moms: Infomercial segment focused on products and services targeted to mothers and children.
- Moms ABc: Step-by-step guide to taking care of the kids from the point of view of experts.
- Momstyle: Different mothers show various techniques in child rearing and how they perform their role as 'domestic engineers'.
- 24/7: Celebrity moms and common mothers prove that motherhood is a non-stop job.
- Mom and me: An inspiring tribute of kids for the kindness and love of their mothers.
- Mom on the go: Fast and practical tips on homemaking and child-rearing.
Awards and nominations
- Star Award for Best Celebrity Talk Show (25th PMPC Star Awards for TV) (2011)
- 1st MTRCB TV Awards: “Special Award for Promoting Family Values and Solidarity” (MTRCB) (September 4, 2009)
- Nominee for Best Children Show (MTRCB) (2009)
- Anak TV Seal Award (Anak TV) (2009)