From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monastir may refer to:
- Monastir, Sardinia - a comune in the Province of Cagliari
- Ottoman Empire
- Monastir Province, Ottoman Empire, a vilayet covering parts of modern Albania, Greece and the Republic of Macedonia
- Republic of Macedonia
- Monastir, Macedonia the former name of Bitola
- Monastir, Tunisia, the capital of Monastir Governorate
- Monastir Governorate
- Monastir – Habib Bourguiba International Airport, an airport in Monastir Governorate
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.