From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mondo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Michael Mondo, Papua New Guinean rugby league footballer
- Ophiopogon, a genus of plants
- Mondo Rescue, a GPL data backup and recovery software project
- Mondo, a beta build of Microsoft Office 2010
Culture and entertainment
- Fictional characters
- Mondo (comics), a comic book character
- Mondo (Toshinden character), a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- King Mondo, the leader of the fictional Machine Empire and the main villain in Power Rangers: Zeo
- Mondo Agake, a Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ character known for his comic relief and having been the star of his own sitcom spinoff
- Mondo Gecko, a supporting character in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Mondo, a "professional bug-hunter" from the Aliens comic book series
- Mondo cane, a 1962 documentary film
- Mondo film, a documentary film style named after the 1962 movie
- Mondovino, a 2004 documentary film
- Mondo (film), a 1995 drama directed by Tony Gatlif
- "Mondo mess", valspeak for "large" or "extremely", from the title of the Italian film Mondo cane.
- Mondo 2000, a publication aimed at cyberpunks and dubbed "the next millennium's first magazine"
- Mondo Generator, a US band
- Mondo Records, a record label
- Mondo (album), a 2012 debut album by Electric Guest
- Mondo Fever, a song by My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
- Mondo Gecko, is a Boston-based "Neo-Jam Band" who mixes a blend of intricate compositions, catchy songs and a fun stage presence
- Mondo Media, a company that provides shows, mainly for teens. They created one of the most popular Internet shows, Happy Tree Friends.
- Mondo Models, an Italian company that makes die-cast cars in China, mostly in 1:43 scale.
Mondo Cellars, a winery located in Paso Robles, California
- [Mondo (2011), a board game by German author Michael Schacht
- Mondo (scripture), recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and a rōshi (a Zen Buddhist teacher)
- "etymonline.com/mondo". Retrieved 2009-09-03.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.