From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mondrian may refer to:
- The Mondrian, a tower in the Cityplace neighborhood of Oak Lawn, Dallas, Texas, named for the artist
- The Mondrian, a building at the University of Auckland's Elam School of Fine Arts
- Mondrian Hotel, a 1959 hotel in Los Angeles
- A stimulus used in research into color perception, particularly color constancy
- The Mondrian data analysis package, is a free open source software for statistical data visualization
- Mondrian OLAP server, a software component
- An object-oriented version of Haskell (programming language)
People with the surname
- Piet Mondrian (1872–1944), artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.