From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monforte may refer to a number of locations:
Places in Italy
- Monforte d'Alba, a commune in the province of Cuneo.
- Corleto Monforte, a commune in the province of Salerno.
- A Lazio village near Casalattico, formerly called Mortale but renamed in honour of the Forte family.
Places in Portugal
- Monforte da Beira, a parish in Castelo Branco Municipality.
- Monforte, Portugal, in Portalegre, Alto Alentejo, Alentejo, Portugal.
Places in Spain
- Monforte de Lemos is a town or municipality in Lugo Province, in Spain.
- Monforte del Cid is a town in the province of Alicante, in Valencian Community
- Monforte de Moyuela is a town in the province of Teruel, in Aragon.
- Monforte de la Sierra is a town in the province of Salamanca, Castile-León
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.