From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mongo, Chad, a city
- Mongo, Sierra Leone, a chiefdom
- Mongo, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- Mongo people, one of the largest ethnic groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Mongo language, the language of the Mongo people
- Mongo Santamaría, a Cuban jazz/salsa percussionist
- Monguito, a Cuban salsa singer
- Steve McMichael ("Mongo" McMichael), a former American football player and professional wrestler
- Mongo (planet), the fictional setting for the adventures of Flash Gordon
- Magic Mongo, a fictional genie featured in segments of the Saturday morning TV program The Krofft Supershow
- Mongo (Shrek), a fictional giant gingerbread man in the animated movie Shrek 2
- Mongo the Magnificent, a fictional private investigator with dwarfism
- Mongo Vyle, pro wrestler
- Mongo, a character in the novel Push and its film adaptation Precious
- Mongo, a character played by Alex Karras in the 1974 comedy film Blazing Saddles
- Mongo, an imaginary person in the comedy film There's Something About Mary.
- Stomatepia mongo, a critically endangered species of cichlid fish of Cameroon.
- Mongo (horse), American Champion Thoroughbred racehorse
- Möngö ("money" in Mongolian language) and also a Mongolian monetary unit, where 100 Möngö equal 1 Mongolian tögrög
- Mongo, objects rescued from the trash during Dumpster diving
- Mongo Ika and Uzusho Mongo, Japanese cuttlefish sushi
- MongoDB, an open source document-oriented database.
- A variant of mondo, meaning "to a great degree, extremely, very"
- A variant of mong, a derogatory shortening of Mongoloid
- Mongo foot, a style of skateboarding, where one uses one's leading foot to push
- Monggo, a commonly used name in the Philippines for mung beans.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.