Trade relations were established when a partnership agreement was signed by the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry as announced on a statement on September 14, 2012. The agreement provides for the promotion of trade relations, exchange of information, strengthening business contacts as well as the establishment of a Philippine-Mongolia Business Council.
The 1st Policy Consultation between the two countries was held in Manila on March 19, 2013. The two countries agreed to strengthened ties. It was agreed to increase cooperation in various fields which include trade and investment, labor tourism, culture and sports.
On July 9, 2009, Mongolian businessman, Bekhbat Sodnom was sworn in as the first honorary consul to Mongolia
The Mongolian Immigration Agency, launched a campaign to register Filipinos illegally residing in Mongolia from July 1 to August 1, 2013. There are 441 Filipinos registered in Mongolia as of July 2013.
- "Diplomatic relations of Mongolia : InfoMongolia.com : News and information about Mongolia, Mongolian language lessons". InfoMongolia.com. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "Consulate of the Philippines in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia". Embassypages.com. 2012-02-12. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "Embassy of Mongolia in Philippines, Mongolia Embassy in Philippines". Mongolia.embassyinfoz.com. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- USA International Business Publications; Ibp Usa (7 February 2007). Philippines Diplomatic Handbook. Int'l Business Publications. p. 122. ISBN 978-1-4330-3972-0. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- "PCCI signs agreement to establish Philippine - Mongolia trade relations". 2012-09-17. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "Philippines, Mongolia Deepen Economic Ties". Dfa.gov.ph. 2013-03-19. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- "1st PHL honorary consul to Mongolia takes oath | Pinoy Abroad | GMA News Online". Gmanetwork.com. 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "Mongolian Immigration Agency is registering illegal Philippine citizens residing in Mongolia : InfoMongolia.com : News and information about Mongolia, Mongolian language lessons". InfoMongolia.com. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|