Mongolian University of Science and Technology
|Mongolian University of Science and Technology|
|Монгол Улсын Шинжлэх ухаан, технологийн их сургууль|
The Mongolian University of Science and Technology (MUST; Mongolian: Шинжлэх Ухаан, Технологийн Их Сургууль, Shinjlekh Ukhaan Tekhnologiin Ikh Surguul) is a multidisciplinary and multileveled center for education, training and scientific research based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Among universities of technology and science in Asia, it was placed the 7th in 2002.
It is also one of the largest centers for scientific and cultural exchanges in Mongolia. Approximately two third of the academically educated Mongolians have graduated from MUST.
The University offers bachelor's, master's, and PhD programs.
- School of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- School of Computer Science and Management website http://www.csms.edu.mn/
- School of Geology and Petroleum Engineering
- School of Food Engineering and Biotechnology
- School of Industrial Technology and Design
- School of Information and Telecommunications Technology
- School of Language education
- School of Mathematics
- School of Materials Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mining Engineering
- School of Power Engineering
- School of Social Technology
- School of Technology in Darkhan website http://www.dats.edu.mn/
Memberships and cooperations
It has cooperation agreements with more than 100 academic and research centers all over the world.
|This Asian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Mongolia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|