From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monica may refer to:
- Monica (given name), in Spanish Mónica, in Portuguese Mônica
- Saint Monica (331–387), mother of Saint Augustine.
- Monica (Monica's Gang), a character in the Monica's Gang comic strip
- Monica, a planet in David Weber's science fiction Honorverse
- Monica, a fictional country in the Æon Flux universe
- "Monica", a song by The Kinks on their 1968 album The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society
- "Monica", a song by Dan Bern on his album Fifty Eggs
- "Monica", a 1984 hit song by Leslie Cheung
Science and technology
- Monica, Kentucky
- Cyclone Monica, a tropical cyclone
- Tropical Storm Monica (disambiguation), various
- MV Monica, a Finnish coaster in service 1955–57
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.