Monique Alexander in 2011
May 26, 1982 |
Vallejo, California, United States
|Other names||Monique, Briana Burke, Alexandra, Savannah Moore|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg; 7.5 st)|
Alexander began working in the adult industry as a stripper in Sacramento when she was 18, to supplement her daytime earnings as a receptionist. She appeared in several adult magazines with her first photo shoot being with Earl Miller. She started performing in adult films in 2001 beginning with a girl-girl scene in Hot Showers Number 2 and becoming a contract girl for Sin City in that year. In addition to a catalog of solely girl-girl hardcore work, she appeared in a handful of softcore erotic films produced by HBO and Cinemax such as Hotel Erotica, The Sex Spa, Sex House, and Voyeur: Inside Out. She also became a solo and girl-girl internet nude model. Alexander appeared in a mainstream film titled Spider's Web with Stephen Baldwin and Kari Wührer in 2002. Alexander has also done foot-fetish videos for FM Concepts.
Alexander was a contract girl for Vivid Entertainment from 2004 to 2009. After years of appearing only in girl-girl scenes, she began appearing in boy-girl scenes in 2005, including an interactive DVD and a feature role with Rocco Siffredi in Vivid's Lexie and Monique Love Rocco.
She was invited to Fox News show, Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld, to discuss a recent nonpartisan study that finds abstinence-only programs for teens do not work, whereas safe sex education programming is highly successful. Alexander discusses what being a Vivid Girl means to her as well as her preference for hands-on sex education, which aired on November 10, 2007. On February 15, 2008, she and Ron Jeremy represented the industry in a debate at Yale University against pornography opponents Craig Gross and Donnie Pauling.
- 2008 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Film – Sex & Violins
- 2008 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene, Film – Debbie Does Dallas... Again
- 2009 AVN Award – Best Couples Sex Scene – Cry Wolf
- 2011 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Couples Sex Scene – Meow!
- Monique Alexander at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Monique Alexander Joins Rising Star PR". AVN.com. 2009-08-27. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- Tony Farinella (2008-01-21). "411 Movies Interview: Vivid's Monique Alexander". 411mania.com. Retrieved 2008-01-21.
- Matt Peri (2002-04-28). "Monique Alexander Interview". AdultDVDEmpire.com. Archived from the original on 2007-10-13. Retrieved 2007-09-17.
- "Vivid Signs Monique Alexander to Exclusive Deal". AVN. 2004-11-30. Retrieved 2007-09-17.
- Voyeur: Inside Out at the Internet Movie Database
- "Monique Alexander Now a Free Agent". XBiz. 2009-08-04. Retrieved 2009-08-12.
- "Monique Alexander Garners Weekly XM Radio Gig". XBiz. 2007-10-07. Retrieved 2009-08-12.
- "Monique Alexander Believes in Hands-On Sex Education". adultfilmdatabase.com. 2007-11-12.
- "Sex Week at Yale Schedules a ``Vivid Day'' with Appearances by Top Adult Stars and...". Reuters. 2008-02-11. Retrieved 2013-11-18.
- "AVN - Monique Alexander Gets March CHERI Cover". Business.avn.com. 2009-01-12. Retrieved 2013-11-18.
- "2008 AVN Award Winners Announced". Archived from the original on 2008-04-04. Retrieved 2008-01-14.
- David Sullivan (2009-01-11). "2009 AVN Award-Winners Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2011 AVN Awards". AVN.com. 2011-01-09. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Monique Alexander.|