From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monitor Records may refer to:
- Monitor Records (Baltimore), a Baltimore, Maryland based independent record label
- Monitor Records (Hong Kong), a music retailer in Hong Kong
- Monitor Records (New York), a small, independent record label which operated out of New York City
- Monitor (record label), Czech independent punk/rock label, established in 1989/90, taken over by EMI to become Monitor-EMI in 1999
- Monitor-EMI, Czech label, successor of Monitor, renamed again to EMI Czech Republic in 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monitor Records.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.