From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monkey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A monkey is a primate.
Monkey(s) or The Monkey may also refer to:
- Monkey (dance), a novelty dance
- The Monkees, an American pop/rock band
- "Monkey" (song), by George Michael
- Monkey (band), a California ska band
- "Monkey", a song by Counting Crows on the album Recovering the Satellites
- "Monkey", a song by Harry Belafonte on the album Jump Up Calypso
- "Monkey", a song by Bush on the album Sixteen Stone
- "Monkey", a song by Low on the album The Great Destroyer
- "Monkeys", a song by Echo & the Bunnymen on the album Crocodiles
- "Shock the Monkey", a song by Peter Gabriel on the album "Security"
Other media and entertainment
- Monkey (novel), a translation by Arthur Waley of the Chinese story Journey to the West
- Monkey (TV series), a live-action TV series based on Journey to the West
- Monkey: Journey to the West, a stage adaptation of Journey to the West
- Monkey D. Luffy, a character in the anime series One Piece
- "The Monkey", a short story by Stephen King
- Monkey (advertising character), a puppet sock monkey appearing in advertisements
- Monkey, a character in the TV series Dexter's Laboratory
- Monkey (programming language), a computer programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.