From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Monkey business)
|Look up monkey business in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monkey Business may refer to:
Film and television
- Monkey Business (1926 film), an Our Gang film
- Monkey Business (1931 film), a Marx Brothers film
- Monkey Business (1952 film), a 1952 film directed by Howard Hawks with Cary Grant
- Monkey Business (1998 film)
- Monkey Business (TV series), a British TV series
- Title of the 4th episode of the 4th season of Californication
- Monkey Business (The Musical), 2009
- Monkey Business (band), a Czech funk band
- Monkey Business (album), by the Black Eyed Peas
- "Monkey Business" (Skid Row song), a 1991 hit song by Skid Row
- "Monkey Business," a song by Danger Danger on the album Screw It!
- Monkey Business (Michael Jackson song), a song by Michael Jackson in the box set Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection
- "Monkey Business," a song by Pain on the album Cynic Paradise
- "Too Much Monkey Business" a song by Chuck Berry that has been covered by The Beatles, Elvis Presley and The Yardbirds
- "Unfinished Monkey Business" the debut solo album by Ian Brown
- "Monkey Business", a song by the band The BossHoss♥ on the album Stallion Battalion
- Monkey Business (yacht), a boat involved in a 1988 scandal
- "Monkey Business" (short story), a story by P. G. Wodehouse in the collection Blandings Castle and Elsewhere
- Monkey Business, a children's book by Mark Burgess published in 1987
- "Monkey Business," a recurring feature in the comic strip The Dandy
- Mischief, a vexatious or annoying action, or, conduct or activity that playfully causes petty annoyance.
- Childish naughtiness, or adult improper or illegal activities (reported 1883 from Monkeyshines ca. 1832)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.