From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monochrome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monochrome refers to something of a single color. The term may also refer to the following.
- Monochrome BBS, a text-based multi-user bulletin board system
- Monochrome monitor, used with computers
- Monochrome photography, also known as black-and-white photography
- Monochrome (Helmet album), a 2006 album by the American alternative metal group Helmet
- Monochrome (Lee Hyori album), a 2013 album by K-pop singer Lee Hyori
- Monochrome (Fury in the Slaughterhouse album), a 2002 live album and DVD by German rock band Fury in the Slaughterhouse
- "Monochrome," a song by The Sundays from their 1997 album Static and Silence
- "Monochrome," a song by Yann Tiersen with vocals by Dominique A, from Tiersen's 1998 album Le Phare
- "Monochrome", a track from the 1999 release A by Japanese singer-songwriter Ayumi Hamasaki
- "Monochrome" (Ammonia song), a 1998 song by the Australian grunge band Ammonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.