From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monogenic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monogenic may refer to:
- Analytic signal#The monogenic signal, in the theory of analytic signals
- Genetic disorder#Single gene disorder (or monogenic disorder, disease, inheritance, or trait), a single gene disorder is the result of a single mutated gene
- Maturity onset diabetes of the young (MODY; also known as monogenic diabetes), any of several hereditary forms of diabetes caused by mutations in an autosomal dominant gene disrupting insulin production
- Monogenic field, in mathematics, an algebraic number field K
- Monogenic function, a function in algebra over a field
- Monogenic semigroup, in mathematics, a semigroup generated by a set containing only a single element
- Monogenic system, in classical mechanics, a physical system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.