From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monomoy usually refers to Monomoy Island off of the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. It may also refer to:
- The Monomoy Island Gunnery Range
- The Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge
- Monomoy Wilderness inside the MNWR
- Monomoy Point Light in Chatham, Massachusetts
- USS Monomoy (AG-40), a cargo ship of the US Navy commissioned in 1918 and eventual US Coast Guard Cutter
- USCGC Monomoy (WAG-275), the former USS Monomoy
- USCGC Monomoy (WPB 1326), a US Coast Guard Cutter commissioned in 1989
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.