From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Monotone (disambiguation))
|Look up monotone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monotone refers to a sound, for example speech or music, that has a single unvaried tone. See: monophony.
Monotone or monotonicity may also refer to:
- Monotone (software), an open source revision control system
- Monotone class theorem, in measure theory
- Monotone convergence theorem, in mathematics
- Monotone polygon, in geometry
- Monotone preferences, in consumer economics
- Monotonicity criterion, a voting system criterion
- Monotonic function, mathematical concept
- Monotonic orthography, simplified spelling of modern Greek
- Monotonicity of entailment, property of some logical systems
- The Monotones, American rock 'n' roll band (1950s)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.