Monroe County Airport (Tennessee)
|Monroe County Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: KMNV – FAA LID: MNV|
|Elevation AMSL||1,031 ft / 314 m|
Monroe County Airport (ICAO: KMNV, FAA LID: MNV) is a county-owned, public-use airport located two nautical miles (3.7 km) northwest of the central business district of Madisonville, a town in Monroe County, Tennessee, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Monroe County Airport covers an area of 56 acres (23 ha) at an elevation of 1,031 feet (314 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 5/23 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,641 by 75 feet (1,110 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending November 12, 2009, the airport had 10,800 aircraft operations, an average of 29 per day: 97% general aviation, 2% air taxi, and 1% military. At that time there were 19 aircraft based at this airport: 79% single-engine and 21% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for MNV ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 8 April 2010.
- Great Circle Mapper: KMNV – Madisonville, Tennessee (Monroe County Airport)
- Monroe County Airport page at Tennessee DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial photo as of 24 March 1992 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for MNV, effective April 30, 2015
- Resources for this airport: