From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Monrovia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monrovia is the capital city of the West African country of Liberia.
Monrovia may also refer to:
- Greater Monrovia District, one of four districts located in Montserrado County, Liberia
- Monrovia, Alabama
- Monrovia, California
- Monrovia, Indiana
- Monrovia, Kansas
- Monrovia, Maryland
- Monrovia (Los Angeles Metro station), a future light rail station
- SS Monrovia, a Liberian cargo ship in service 1954-59
- Monrovia Unified School District, a school district in Los Angeles County, California
- Monrovia High School, in Monrovia, California
- Monrovia Handicap, an American Thoroughbred horse race
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monrovia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.