|Setup time||~30 minutes|
Monster Collection (モンスター・コレクション. otherwise known as Mon-Colle (モンコレ)) is a trading card game developed by Group SNE. Monster Collection was first published in 1997 by Fujimi Shobo. In 2000, Monster Collection 2 was released. It was acquired by Bushiroad in August 2011.
The Monster Collection game universe is a world connected to six gates of fire, water, earth, wind, good, and evil, representing East, South, West, North, Heaven and Earth. Player acts as a summoner, which engages in combat using summoned monsters.
The game is a one-on-one card game, set in a 3×4 grid. One side declared as winner by capturing opponent's headquarter.
Each monster has fire, water, earth, wind, good, or evil element. A monster's ability is decided by battle spell, unit's equipment, combat items, and terrain.
- Monster Collection (by Sei Itoh)
- Monster Collection Demon heart
- Mon-Colle Monster
- Monster Collection (PlayStation)
- Monster Collection Board Game (PC)
- Monster Collection Trading card game The Millennium (PC)
- Ryūsuke Mita, the creator of Dragon Half, worked as the designer for the Monster collection card game
|This collectible card game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|