Monsters and Critics
|Type of site||News blog|
|Owner||Monsters and Critics|
|Created by||James Wray and Ulf Stabe|
|Revenue||Monthly Revenue: $46,560 (2010)|
|Alexa rank||89,102 (April 2014[update])|
Monsters and Critics (M&C) is a news blog founded in 2003. It features celebrity and entertainment news, reviews and coverage of subjects related to the arts, health and wellness, literature, lifestyle, tech, travel, fashion, beauty, food, spirits, wine and automobiles.
Monsters and Critics was founded in 2003 by James Wray and Ulf Stabe, who co-own its management company, WOTR Limited. April Neale (TCA - Television Critics Association, BTJA - Broadcast Television Journalists Association member) is the managing editor of television, lifestyle and the arts. Most of the site's readers and writing staff are based in the United States. In addition to the English version, the group added a German language edition in 2006.
In January 2010, Protrackr.com estimated the website's potential worth at $3,911,040, its daily ad revenue at $1,552, and its monthly revenue at $46,560, with approximately 343,331 visitors per day, and 1,201,658 page views per day.
The Tech Herald
- "Monstersandcritics.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Monsters and Critics Team". Monsters and Critics (Monsters and Critics). Retrieved January 6, 2009.
- "About Monsters and Critics". Monsters and Critics (Monsters and Critics). December 7, 2006. Retrieved January 6, 2010.
- "monstersandcritics.com Site Information and Statistics". Protrackr.com. Retrieved January 6, 2010.
- Cowles, Gregory (October 16, 2008). "The Plot Thins". The New York Times. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- de Turenne, Veronique (March 11, 2008). "Today in Britney: piecing together the story". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- Russell, Jamie (September 21, 2004). "High Noon - 21st September 2004". BBC News. Retrieved April 20, 2014.
- "About The Tech Herald". The Tech Herald. Monsters and Critics. February 5, 2008. Retrieved January 6, 2010.