From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montanus was the founder of Montanism.
Montanus as a person's name may also refer to:
- Arnoldus Montanus (17th century), a Dutch writer
- Benedictus Arias Montanus (1527–1598), a Spanish orientalist
- Johannes Baptista Montanus (16th-century), a physician and medical writer
- Reginaldus Gonsalvius Montanus (16th-century), Spanish Protestant
Montanus also refers to several frog species, including:
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.