From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montenegro is a name that means "black mountain" in many Romance languages.
- Montenegro (Crna Gora), a country on the Adriatic coast of the Mediterranean Sea
- Republic of Montenegro (federal), a federal unit of
- Socialist Republic of Montenegro, a federal unit of
- Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, a former federal socialist republic; existed 1943–1991
- Kingdom of Montenegro, former Kingdom of Montenegro 1910–1918
- Principality of Montenegro, former principality 1852–1910
- Prince-Bishopric of Montenegro, former theocracy 1516-1852
- Montenegro, the Montenegro national football team
- Montenegro, Quindío, a municipality in Colombia
- Montenegro, Rio Grande do Sul, a city in Brazil
- Monte Negro, Rondônia, Brazil
- Montenegro, Spain, a cortijada (series of farmsteads) in Andalucia, Spain
- Monte Negro, Oaxaca, a town in Mexico
- Montenegro (surname)
- Montenegro Five, first Montenegrin rock band
- Montenegro (film), a film by Dušan Makavejev
- Montenegro Lines, Philippine shipping company
- Angela Montenegro, a character in the American TV series Bones.
- Amaro Montenegro, an Italian liqueur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montenegro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.