From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montesinos may refer to:
- Vladimiro Montesinos, former head of Peru's intelligence service.
- Luis de Montesinos, a Spanish theologian.
- Antonio de Montesinos (Dominican friar), who in 1511 was the first member of the clergy to publicly speak about the human rights of the indigenous peoples of the Americas.
- Fernando de Montesinos, (1593-1655). (ru:Монтесинос, Фернандо)
- Antonio de Montezinos, who in 1644 claimed to have found one of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel living in the Ecuadorean jungles.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.