From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monteverdi may refer to:
- Claudio Monteverdi, Italian composer
- Giulio Cesare Monteverdi, Italian composer, brother of Claudio
- Monteverdi Choir, founded and conducted by John Eliot Gardiner and often associated with the English Baroque Soloists
- Peter Monteverdi, Swiss automaker
- Monteverdi (automobile), a Swiss automobile brand created by Peter Monteverdi
- The Full Monteverdi (film)
- Monteverdi (horse), an Irish-trained thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.