Montezuma's revenge (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montezuma's Revenge is a jocular term for travelers' diarrhea
Montezuma's Revenge may also refer to:
- Montezuma's Revenge (video game), a 1984 platform game by Parker Brothers
- Montezuma's Revenge (bicycle race) a mountain bike race in Colorado, USA
- Montezooma's Revenge, a roller coaster at Knott's Berry Farm
- Montezuma's Revenge (album), a 2009 album by Souls of Mischief
- "Montezuma's Revenge", a song by The Shadows featured on their 1977 album Tasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.