|Owner||Government of Mongolia|
Montsame (Mongolian: Монцамэ) is the official state owned news agency of Mongolia. Montsame is an acronym for Mongolyn Tsakhilgaan Medee Mongolian: Монголын цахилгаан мэдээ, or Mongolian Electronic News. It was founded in 1921. It has permanent correspondents in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolian aimag centers, Beijing, and Moscow.
The news agency has cooperation agreements with Information Telegraph Agency of Russia, Reuters, Xinhua, Yonhap, Vietnam News Agency, Prensa Latina, Polish Press Agency, Bulgarian News Agency, Anadolu Agency, Ukrinform, Voice of America, Azerbaijan State Telegraph Agency, Kazinform, Mehr News Agency, and Korean Central News Agency.
- Montsame.gov.mn website
- Khümüün bichig - Weekly newspaper in Mongolian Script
- MONTSAME medee - Weekly outline of Mongolia-related news around the world
- MONTSAME toim - Monthly magazine
- MONTSAME Daily News,MONTSAME Novostii - Daily newsletter in Russian
- MONTA tele studi - Daily Mongolia related videos in English
- Novosty Mongolii - Weekly newspaper in Russian
- Mongol Messenger - Weekly newspaper in English
- Menggu xiaoxibao - Weekly newspaper in China
- Mongoru Tsuushin - Weekly newspaper in Japan
- Mongolia Today - seasonal magazine in English
- Mongolia - yearly booklet in English