From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moola or moolah are slang terms for money. They can also refer to:
- Moola, Queensland, a town in Australia
- Operation Moolah, a US Air Force operation during the Korean War to capture a Russian MiG-15
- Moola (film), a 2007 film directed by Don Most and starring William Mapother
- Moola (website), a free online game
- Moola Narayana Swamy (born 1950), Indian film producer and entrepreneur
- The Fabulous Moolah (1923–2007), ring name of professional wrestler Mary Ellison
- Young Moolah, another name for Young Money Entertainment by label rapper Lil Wayne and his group
- Moola, MXit's virtual currency
- Moolah, a cryptocurrency payments platform
- "Moola, Moola", a #1 single in Canada by Jordy Birch
- Mullah, a Muslim educated in Islamic theology and sacred law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.