From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moola or moolah can refer to:
- Moola or moolah, a Slang terms for money
- Moola (film), a 2007 film starring William Mapother
- Moola (website), a free online game
- Moola Valley, Village of Balochistan, Pakistan
- Moola (town), a town in South east Queensland, Australia
- The Fabulous Moolah (1923–2007), ring name of professional wrestler Mary Ellison
- Young Moolah, another name for Young Money Entertainment by label rapper Lil Wayne and his group
- Moola is also an Indian surname. e.g. Nabeelah Moola
- Moola, MXit's virtual currency, MXit is a mobile social network, who use Moola for the MXit community to buy skinz, wallpapers, games, music, etc. and for online chat
- Operation Moolah, a United States Air Force operation during the Korean War to capture a Russian MiG-15
- Moola also refers to the vegetable Daikon in Bangladesh
- Moola also called Mula in African countries referring to money.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.