|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)
Moonbabies is a Swedish duo formed in 1997 by vocalists, multi-instrumentalists, producers, and songwriters Ola Frick (Vocals, guitar and various instruments) and Carina Johansson (Vocals and keyboards). Their earliest efforts recalled early Indie/Shoegazer influences by bands like My Bloody Valentine and Cocteau Twins, but with their 2004 album The Orange Billboard, developed into more sophisticated pop music with a touch of The Beach Boys and The Beatles, as well as experimentation with electronics. The Single/Mini-album War on Sound was released in 2005 and became an immediate indie-anthem and followed success on radio and TV-shows like Grey's Anatomy. In 2007 Moonbabies at the Ballroom was released, a somewhat more constructed and song-oriented album including Take me to the Ballroom, Shout it Out, Walking on my Feet and Cocobelle which all were frequently aired on college radio world-wide and included in several TV shows and commercials. Their comeback album Wizards on the Beach was released in April 2015.
- 24' / 'The Ocean Kill' (Digital Single) (2014)
- Chorus' / 'Raindrops' (Digital Single) (2014)
- Take me to the Ballroom (Single) (2007)
- War on Sound (Single) (2007)
- War on Sound Mini Album (2005)
- Forever Changes Everything Now (Single) (2004)
- Sun A.M. (Single) (2004)
- Standing on the Roof/Filtering the Daylight EP (7" Vinyl) (2002) Limited to 500 numbered copies
- We're Layabouts EP (2001)
- I'm Insane But so are You (7" Vinyl) (2000)
- Air>>>Moon>>>Stereo EP (7" Vinyl) (1999)