From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moonbeam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moonbeam may refer to:
- Moonlight, the light that reaches Earth from the Moon
- Moonbeam, series of five aeroplanes built by Powel Crosley, Jr.
- Moonbeam II, plane flown by aviation pioneer Edwin Moon in 1910
- Moonbeam III or Moonbeam IV, yachts designed by William Fife
- Moon Beams, jazz album by Bill Evans
- "Moonbeam", a song from Men Without Hats's album Pop Goes the World
- Moonbeam, Ontario, a township in Canada
- Jerry Brown, governor of California, nicknamed 'Governor Moonbeam' by Mike Royko, a Chicago Sun-Times columnist
- Moonbeams, a children's cancer charity set up by William Powers in 1992
- "Moonbeam Levels", an unreleased song by Prince
- Moonbeam (band), a trance music group from Russia
- Moonbeam, a cultivar of the Coreopsis verticillata flowering plant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moonbeam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.