From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moonface may refer to:
- Moonface, a fictional character in Enid Blyton's The Magic Faraway Tree series
- Bert Newton, Australian television presenter
- Moonface, the name commonly given to former model Sandra Hooft, who became famous for her round face reflecting stage lighting into the crowd on runway shows. Vogue Editor-In-Chief Anna Wintour was once temporarily blinded by the light being reflected from Hooft's large moonface.
- Jason Cundy, English former association football player and Radio and Television presenter
- Moonface Martin, a fictional gangster in Cole Porter's 1934 hit musical Anything Goes and the title character of a short spinoff 2008 independent film, Moonface
- Moonface, a music project by Canadian musician Spencer Krug
- Moon face, a medical sign where the face swells up into a rounded shape
- "Moon-Face", a short story by Jack London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moonface.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.