From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moonlander)
For other uses, see Lunar lander (disambiguation).
Examples of lunar landers or programs to design lunar landers include:
- Lunar Lander (space mission), an ESA mission to send an autonomous lander to the moon
- Lunar Lander Challenge, a competition to produce VTVL vehicles with sufficient delta-v to fly from the Moon to orbit
- Apollo Lunar Module, used for the 1969-1972 human spaceflight program of the United States
- LK Lander, designed for the human spaceflight program of the Soviet Union
- Altair (spacecraft), a proposed spacecraft previously known as the Lunar Surface Access Module
- Luna programme, lander spacecraft used by the Soviet Union for robotic exploration of the Moon
- Mighty Eagle lander (previously called NASA Robotic Lunar Lander) current NASA program for developing a new generation of small, autonomous lunar landers
- Surveyor Program, lander spacecraft used by the United States for robotic exploration of the Moon
- Project Morpheus, a NASA research and development program whose test bed may evolve into a 21st Century lunar lander
- List of man-made objects on the Moon, a list of objects that have landed or crashed on the Moon
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.