|Parent||Ventura Bus Lines|
|Service area||South Eastern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||Chadstone Shopping Centre
Southland Shopping Centre
|Fleet||83 (March 2014)|
|Chief executive||Andrew Cornwall|
Moorabbin Transit was formed in July 1988 when Grenda Corporation purchased Blue & Silver Bus Lines, Camden Bus Lines, Hampton Green, Hampton Red, and Southland Bus Service. Sandringham Bus Co was added in December 1988.
Moorabbin Transit operate 11 routes.
- 631 Westfield Southland – Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre via Clayton & Monash University (Daily)
- 705 Mordialloc – Springvale (Monday to Friday (Peak))
- 708 Hampton – Carrum via Highett station, Southland Shopping Centre & Mordialloc station (Daily)
- 811 Dandenong – Brighton viaSpringvale station, Mentone station, Southland Shopping Centre & Moorabbin station (Daily), operated by Grenda's Bus Services & Moorabbin Transit
- 812 Dandenong – Brighton via Parkmore Shopping Centre, Mentone station, Southland Shopping Centre & Moorabbin station (Daily), operated by Grenda's Bus Services & Moorabbin Transit
- 821 Westfield Southland – Clayton via Heatherton (Monday to Friday)
- 822 Chadstone Shopping Centre – Sandringham via Murrumbeena station, Southland Shopping Centre & Cheltenham station (Daily)
- 823 North Brighton – Westfield Southland via Moorabbin station (Monday to Friday)
- 824 Moorabbin – Keysborough via Clayton & Westall station (Daily)
- 825 Moorabbin – Westfield Southland via Black Rock & Mentone station (Daily)
- 828 Hampton – Berwick via Southland Shopping Centre, Parkmore Shopping Centre, Dandenong station & Westfield Fountain Gate (Daily), operated by Grenda's Bus Services & Moorabbin Transit
As at March 2014 the fleet consists of 83 buses. Morabbin Transit original livery was the cream and three stripes of Grenda's Bus Services, but with the red stripes painted green. It has since adopted the standard white with red and yellow flashes of Grenda Corporation.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 24.
- "Industry Rationalisation" Australian Bus Panorama 4/5 March 1989 page 13
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 7/1 August 1991 page 5
- Grenda Announcement 18/11/2011 Grenda Corporation 18 November 2011
- The man with the golden handshake The Australian 10 March 2012
- "Metropolitan buses". Public Transport Victoria. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Ventura Group - Moorabbin Transit Australian Bus Fleet Lists