Moore High School (Oklahoma)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moore High School, Oklahoma)
|Moore High School|
|300 N. Eastern
Moore, Oklahoma, USA
|Number of students||2040|
|Color(s)||Red & Royal Blue|
Moore High School is a four-year comprehensive high school located in Moore, Oklahoma, a suburb south of Oklahoma City. The school offers several Advanced Placement courses including AP Government, AP Studio Art, AP Literature and AP Psychology.
- Mike Hinckley (class of 2001): relief pitcher selected in the third round of the 2001 Major League Baseball Draft and debuted in Major League Baseball with the Washington Nationals in 2008
- Corey Ivy (class of 1995): American football cornerback who played for the University of Oklahoma and in the NFL and UFL from 2001 to 2010
- Jesse Jane (born Cindy Taylor) (class of 1998): pornographic actress who starred in the music video for "Step Up" by Drowning Pool
- Toby Keith (class of 1979): country singer
- Randy Wayne (class of 1999): TV and film actor
- Wright, Scott (May 20, 2013). "High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore". The Oklahoman. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- Scout.com: Mike Hinckley Profile
- Cooper, Scott, and Jones, Preston (February 9, 2006). "Dirty Little Secret". Oklahoma Gazette. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- "Moore Honors Toby Keith". The Oklahoman. March 16, 1994. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- "Tuesday's highlights of note". The Oklahoman. March 5, 2006. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
|This Oklahoma school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|