From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moore Reserve, Oatley)
Moore Reserve was created in the 1960s by infilling with mud dredged from Oatley Bay. At the time the existing natural waterway, Renown Creek, was destroyed and ultimately replaced by concrete pipes.
Moore Reserve has the following features:
- The reserve has a large parking area.
- There are large open fields that accommodate for a variety of sporting activities.
- There is an outdoor fitness play set.
- There is a long path that circumnavigates the whole park.
- There are a couple of different sized swing sets, climbing equipment and other children’s play sets, lots of grass and tall trees, picnic tables and BBQ facilities.
- Lovely views of Oatley Bay, especially from the designated viewing platform.
- Waterfront access to Oatley Bay, including a boat ramp, jetty and small beach.
- Lots of room to run around.
- Moore Reserve Constructed Wetland, Kogarah NSW
- Moore Reserve wetlands, kogarah.nsw.gov.au
- Google Maps: Moore Reserve